Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, Online Form 2022
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. Please read carefully before apply.
|Application Begin :||01-02-2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||07-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment :||08-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) :||May, 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) To be notified later :||To Be Notified Later|
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. as on 01-01-2022
- Age Between : 02-01-1995 to 01-01-2004
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
Note: Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules. For more details read the notification document properly
- General / OBC / EWS : ₹ 100/-
- Women Candiate(All Category) : ₹ 0/-
- SC / ST : ₹ 0/-
- PH Candidates : ₹ 0/-
- Correction charges of ₹ 200/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the first time and ₹ 500/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the second time. The correction charges will be applicable to all candidates irrespective of their gender/ category.
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 07-03-2022.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEGs format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-03-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|