Download Free Online News Portal Project Using PHP MySQL
Free download of Academic and Live Project in Asp.Net Visual Basic 6, VB .NET, C#,Android,Php,Java, SQL Server Source Code for final year college student , project submission of BE, BCA, MCA, MBA, MTech, MS, BSC-IT with complete synopsis, flow chart, DFD, requirement, documentation. Academic and Live Project for your final year studies are available for free download here. Projects In Visual Basic 6, VB .NET , C#, ASP.NET, PHP, ANDROID, JAVA, Programming C,C++ SQL Server Source Code for final year college student. Project submission of BE, BCA, MCA, MBA, MTech, MS, BSC-IT with complete Source Code, Synopsis, Flow chart, DFD, Requirement, Documentation. get more than 1000 unique academic project idea in different programming languages. Download this project concept, abstract, SRS, source code to complete project for IGNOU, SMU, DOEACC University and college submission.
Newsportal project divided into two modules
- User Module
- Admin Module
Anyone can read the news and also search for particular news. The reader can leave comments on the particular news.
- Secure admin login system
- Admin dashboard
- Category – In this section admin can add/update/delete the category. Admin can also restore deleted category.
- Sub- Category – In this section admin can add/update/delete the Subcategory. Admin can also restore deleted Subcategory.
- Post – Admin can add /update / delete news posts. admin can also view deleted news post in trash post section and restore deleted posts.
- Pages – Admin can manage the contact of about us and contact us page.
- Comments – Admin can approve/ unapprove / delete reader comments.
How to run NewsPortal Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy newsportal folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xam/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open phpmyadmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name newsportal
6. Import newsportal.sql file(given inside the zip package in sql file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/newsportal (frontend)
8. For admin panel http://localhost/newsportal/admin
Credential for admin panel :
username / email : admin/ firstname.lastname@example.org (use any one)
Password : Test@12345