Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) Mines Inspector Examination 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Mines Inspector Exam 2022 for 55 posts. All the candidates who are interested in this UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment of UPPSC and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 04 June 2022 to 01 July 2022. Read the notification for UPPSC Latest Recruitment Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Syllabus and other information.
|Application Begin :||04-06-2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||04-07-2022|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date :||01-07-2022|
|Exam Date:||Notified Soon|
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
They must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than July 1, 2001. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July,1967
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Skilled players of classified Games/State Govt. employees/including the teachers/Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad and teachers/Staff of the Govt.
In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage.
The prescribed fee of Preliminary examination for different categories is as under:-
- Unreserved/Economic – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing economically Weaker fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
Sections/Other Backward Class
- Scheduled Caste / – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing Scheduled Tribe fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Dependents of the – According to their original category Freedom fighters/Women/Skilled players/Outstanding Sports Person.
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Mines Inspector Exam 2022||55||(1) Essential: Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from an Institution recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
(2) Preferential: Other things being equal such candidates shall be given preference who (1) have served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) have obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
Presently, the no. of Vacancies is 55 which may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances/requirement.
Nature of Post: Group-C, Pay Matrix Level–7, 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
How To Apply:
- Candidate Read the Notification carefully Before Apply.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Important Numbers||+91-8765973668, +91-8765973766|